Terms & Conditions
By using QMT ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following "Terms and Conditions"
Changes to these Terms
QMT reserve the right to update the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Any new features that fix orenhance the QMT service are subject to the Terms and Conditions. Your Continued use of the Service after these changes shall constitute your agreement to such changes.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete thesignup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. QMT cannot and will not be liable for anyloss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate anylaws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Modifications to the Service
QMT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service(or any part thereof) with or without notice, and QMT shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification,suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You understand that QMT uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software,networking, storage, and other technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated withthe Service, QMT, or any other QMT service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or accessto the Service without the express written permission by QMT.
- QMT does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted,timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,and (iv) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that QMT shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special,consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or otherintangible losses (even if QMT has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inabilityto use the service.
- The failure of QMT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute awaiver of such right or provision. The Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and QMT and governyour use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and QMT (including, but not limited to, any priorversions of the Terms and Conditions).